Tuesday, November 19, 2013

♥ - WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD... 11/19/2013 - ♥



We all have unique qualities and quirks 

we don't necessarily appreciate about ourselves - 

but they're what make us real, 

what makes us, US.



The world doesn't need a bunch of people 


that are all the same. 

The world needs YOU. 

Embrace your uniqueness.




 "I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." 

--Agatha Christie


“Free yourself from the burden 
of feeling the need 
to hold on to anything. 
Let go… 
you are a part of everything.” •

Steve Maraboli

“If I had a flower 
for every time I thought of you...
I could walk through 
my garden forever.” 

Alfred Tennyson

With wide-embracing love
Thy Spirit animates eternal years,
Pervades and broods above,
Changes, sustains, 

dissolves, creates, and rears.

-- Emily Bronte No Coward Soul Is Mine (1848)

Every moment and every event
of every man’s life on earth
plants something in his soul.”

~ Thomas Merton






















No comments:

Post a Comment