Wednesday, March 27, 2013

♥ - WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD 03/27/2013 - ♥





In the infinity of life where I am, 
all is perfect, whole and complete.
 I live in harmony and balance
 with everyone I know.
 Deep at the centre of my being,
 there is an infinite well of love. 
I now allow this love to flow to the surface.
 It fills my heart, my body, my mind,
 my consciousness, my very being, 
and radiates out from me in all directions 
and returns to me multiplied.

The more love I use and give,
 the more I can give.
 The supply is endless.
 The use of love makes me feel good,
 it is an expression of my inner joy.
I love myself: therefore, 
I take loving care of my body. 
I lovingly feed it and dress it,
 and my body lovingly responds to me 
with vibrant health and energy.
I love myself: therefore,
 I provide my self with a comfortable home, 
one that fills all my needs 
and is a pleasure to be in.
 I fill the rooms with the vibration of love 
so that all who enter,
 myself included, 
will feel this love and be nourished buy it.
I love myself: therefore, 
I work at a job I truly enjoy doing,
 one that uses my creative talents and abilities,
 working with and for people I love 
and who love me, 
and earning an income.
I love myself: therefore, 
I behave and think, 
in a loving way to all people 
for I know that that which I give out 
returns to me multiplied. 
I only attract loving people in my world,
 for they are a mirror of what I am.
 I love myself: therefore, 
I forgive and totally release the past 
and all past experiences and I am free.
I love myself: therefore,
 I live totally in the now,
 experiencing each moment as good 
and knowing that my future is bright
 and joyous and secure, 
for I am a beloved child of the Universe
 and the Universe lovingly takes care of me 
now and forever more.
All is well in my world.


~~Louise L Hay

“You can Heal Your Life”


























One pair of hands formed the mountain
One pair of hands formed the sea
One pair of hands made the sun and the moon
Every bird, every flower, every tree



One pair of hands formed the valley
The ocean, the river and the sand
Those hands are so strong, 
so when life goes wrong
Put your faith into one pair of hands



One pair of hands healed the sick
One pair of hands raised the dead
One pair of hands calmed the raging storm
And thousands of people were fed.




One pair of hands said I love you
And those hands were nailed to a tree
Those hands are so strong, 
so when life goes wrong
Put your faith into one pair of hands





Those hands are so strong
so when life goes wrong
Put your faith into one pair of hands
Put your faith into one pair of hands

My Father, which gave them me,
is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them
out of my Father's hand.









Believe in You



''Your living is determined 
not so much by what life brings to you 
as by the attitude you bring to life; 
not so much by what happens to you 
as by the way your mind looks at what happens. 


Circumstances and situations do color life , 
but you have been given the mind 
to choose what the color will be. ''-

John Homer Miller. 


Go forward with your shoulders back, 
with your head high, 
and with a smile . 
With your enthusiastic spirit , 
perseverance , 
and integrity of character ,
 put your intelligence ,
 talents and passion into action. 


Never let setbacks excuse you from trying again. 
It often takes many attempts to be a success. 


Never let negative people influence you 
or direct what you do.
 Always face forward 
and see your whole life shining bright for you. 
Never let go of your character ,
 ideals  or activism 
for the good of this world. 


Never let go of the passions 
that inspire you , 
guide you , 
and always smile on you.
 These passions will lead you
 to reach your fullest potential . 
Hold on to them, 
and they will keep you honest , 
caring , kind, 
and generous with the finest gifts 
your heart can give. 


~Jacqueline Schiff



















Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps





  • 1 1/4  lb ground turkey
  • 1/4  cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
  • 3  tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1  tablespoon chopped fresh mint
  • 2  tablespoons fresh lime juice
  • 2  tablespoons fish sauce
  • 3  tablespoons creamy peanut butter
  • 2  teaspoons garlic and red Chile paste
  • 1  teaspoon sugar
  • 1/2  teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
  • 1  cup shredded carrots
  • 1/3  cup chopped salted peanuts
  • 12  medium Bibb lettuce leaves, rinsed,
  •  patted dry with paper towel



  1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain and return to skillet. Stir in green onions, cilantro, mint, lime juice, fish sauce, peanut butter, Chile paste, sugar and red pepper flakes. Cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until hot.
  2. To serve, spoon 2 heaping tablespoons turkey mixture, 2 tablespoons carrots and 1 teaspoon peanuts onto each lettuce leaf; wrap around filling. Serve warm.










Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie dough over the top and you have cookie bowls for fruit or ice-cream!











- PAKWAN -





















It has come to our attention that you 
are continually under 
the influence of alcohol. 

To clear the air, 
you are required 
to answer the question 
below. 

Which direction is this car 
going?










No comments:

Post a Comment