Saturday, March 30, 2013

♥ - WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD 03/30/2013 - ♥









      HE DIED FOR US
poem by Anne R. C. Neale


He died for us upon the Cross,
On Good Friday He paid for all of our Sins,
He suffered much pain until His last Breath,
But in three days He was Resurrected and alive again from life's death.
Jesus showed us the way to Paradise,
We all will go to the Heavenly Plain
He showed us the way to a Spiritual Life for us
 And one day as it is programmed, 
He will call your name,
We should not forget to entertain strangers, 
lest we entertain angels unaware.
~Hebrews 13:2

















1 Peter 2:14
who his own self bare our
sins in his own body on the tree,
that we, bring dead to sins,
should live unto righteousness;
by whose stripes ye were healed.


Thank you Dear Jesus for dying for me,
shedding your precious life blood for my sins,
and for my healing.
I owe it all to you and
you are my everything.









I want to stay with you, dear Jesus
I will not run away, when they take You
I wish I could walk behind You,
As they decide your fate

I want to stand by You as they beat you
Until you fall to your knees
I could wash the blood that flows
And cry the tears that You are too weak to show.

Might I help hold You up as much as I can
You are the King of Kings, the greatest man
May I go with You as you carry your cross
I feel so bad that people You love, must see you so.

When they put the nails in Your hands and feet
The thorns on Your head, make me cry
I wish I knew what to say to you
and the reason why.

Can I be with You as you take your last breath
I look around and I see miracles before my very eyes
You, The Lord Jesus makes them, that is why
When You die, I know that "eternal life" begins
That is why the Lord Jesus died for our sins.

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them;
for they know not what they do.
And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Luke 23:34






Easy and Creative Kitchen Solutions





Remove the top of a strawberry, 
remove the contents and fill it with cheese. 
You can spread biscuit crumbs on top and voila - 
a mini cheese and strawberry cake. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment